Are You Unhappy With Your Current Body Corporate Manager?
• Are repairs and maintenance being attended to promptly and thoroughly?
• Is your manager obtaining competitive quotes on building works?
• Is your manager providing needed advice and guidance?
• Are your regulations and by-laws enforced effectively?
• Is your building adequately insured at a competitive price?
• Are your strata records (financial and non-financial accurately and properly maintained)?
• Is your manager sending out levy and other notices on time, and actively minimizing levy arrears?
If your answer to any of these questions is ‘No,’ then you need to complain in writing because these are part of a manager’s core function.
Do You Need to Change Your Strata Manager?
Sometimes your best choice is to find a new strata manager – and that’s where Strata Consultants Australia can help you.
A Strata Consultant helps Owners and Committees in Strata-Titled buildings to to transition to a new Body Corporate Manager.
A Strata Consultant is there to ensure that everything is done correctly and according to the legislative requirements governing Body Corporates / Owners Corporations.